Ever spent hours documenting a process only to find that no one took the time to read it? Take it from us, the way that you organize and distribute your content is just as important as the content itself when it comes to adoption. Avoid creating a “black hole” full of stale, disorganized content and instead save time and frustration by creating a content strategy.
We know creation and maintenance of content is a challenging yet necessary project every organization must face. After partnering with hundreds of companies across 70 industries, we’ve cracked the code and identified key attributes of any effective content strategy and actionable phases your organization can replicate to create a content strategy that will drive engagement by end users.
Join our CEO, Melanie Fellay on March 22nd to uncover the 8 Easy Steps To Design an Effective Content Strategy, from evaluation to driving adoption, in order to simplify the complexity of your business.
Here’s what you’ll learn
- Key attributes of an effective content strategy
- 8 steps to build a content strategy
- Crucial things to consider when evaluating and planning your content
- Best practices to implement your content strategy in Spekit
- How content chunking drives adoption of your content