Understanding your audience and personalization are the keys to successful sales enablement. A cookie-cutter approach won’t cut it if you want to create training and content that your teams actually use. Tool and process adoption is critical to helping reps feel confident in their roles and effective in their roles.
How do you ensure that your teams are effectively utilizing the tools, processes, & resources you spend time building out so they can drive business outcomes?
Join us on July 12th at 9:00 AM MST for Spekit Sauces with Melanie Fellay, CEO and Co-founder of Spekit, and Keegan Otter, Head of Sales at Warmly, to learn how to create enablement content that teams will actually use. Tune in to learn:
- Effective types of enablement
- How to drive tool and process adoption — in the flow of work
- How Keegan utilizes Spekit to:
- Ensure his leaders effectively communicate with their team
- Help his teams feel empowered to be successful
- Keegan’s tried and true Onboarding Guide