Let’s face it - keeping track of training content is hard. Despite best efforts, your training guides, PDFs and slide decks get scattered across your network and buried in folders. No one wants to spend part of their day digging through email and network drives in search of answers. And, just guessing here, but we bet you're tired of the constant ‘where can I find this?’ questions on Slack, too.
As you're in the process of thinking about 2022 initiatives, it’s time to reimagine enablement at work. At Spekit, we believe that learning at work should be easy AND fun.
Spekit’s all-in-one digital enablement platform was designed with two goals in mind:
- Empowering employees to master their roles by putting the answers they need to be successful right when and where they need them.
- Giving busy enablement teams an easy-to-use, one-stop shop that serves as the fuel for enabling employees with the training and resources they need.
To further our efforts toward these goals, we given our wiki knowledge base and Chrome Extension a facelift and some exciting enhancements.
With Spekit’s wiki knowledge base, you can:
- Centralize your company’s knowledge
- Structure and personalize content by Topic or Team
- Assign subject matter experts to keep content fresh and relevant
The Spekit platform includes a Google Chrome extension, making it easy for employees to find answers from wherever they are working. We've applied the same knowledge base enhancements to the Chrome Extension so your employees can find answers without leaving their flow of work.
To learn more, schedule a chat with our team today !