Enterprise organizations lose over $2.3 million each year in opportunity costs associated with underused or unused content. With training and enablement resources scattered across tools, buried in lengthy presentations or courses, and not accessible in real-time, the vast majority of sales reps feel they don’t have the resources they need while prospecting.
What if we could change that?
What if every sales rep had the exact answers, coaching, and resources they needed to drive revenue at their fingertips all the time?
At Spekit, we envision a world where employees don’t have to go anywhere to find the information they need to be successful in their roles. We’re building an application-agnostic future, an experience where employees can go about their jobs, and support is constantly there to help in their moment of need.
When we think about how we can harness the power of AI and machine learning, it’s about allowing us to understand what people are doing and what content will be most useful for that person, at that moment, in that application.
The advancements in AI, and specifically, Open AI’s ChatGPT natural language processing capabilities (NLP), have been incredibly exciting because they present a solution to some of the exact problems we’ve been trying to solve for a long time:
- How can we make creating high-quality, trustworthy content so easy, it’s effortless?
- How can we eliminate the often tedious and time-consuming tasks of managing, editing, and simplifying content?
- How can we automatically convert long-form content into small digestible bites so it’s easy for employees to consume in the moment of need and painless for enablement to create?
We’re building a future that is application-agnostic, an experience where employees can just go about their jobs, and support is constantly there to help in their moment of need.
What makes a revenue team successful?
We first looked internally at our successful customers to understand how we should incorporate NLP. When looking at the data, there was a clear correlation between quality content creation and employee adoption, which makes complete sense. As an employee, if I need to access a quick definition or learn how to complete a process and the answer either isn’t there, or it’s buried within a long-form doc somewhere, I’ll quickly give up.
Conversely, those content creators, with all their playbooks, processes, coaching guides, and terms documented in Spekit, are realizing incredibly high adoption rates and, in turn, high employee performance. These organizations can see a revenue increase anywhere between 6-20% as a result of their sales enablement.
Conversely, those trainers with all their playbooks, processes, coaching guides, and terms documented in Spekit, are realizing incredibly high adoption rates and, in turn, high employee performance.
Faster content creation = faster revenue teams
81% of sales executives cited content search and utilization as the top productivity improvement area. Getting the right information, at the right time, for a sales rep allows them to spend more time selling and less time searching. This leads to a waterfall effect of increased win rates, fewer people needed to scale revenue, and significantly reduced ramp time.
Spekit automatically surfaces contextually relevant training, knowledge, and resources directly within the tools that revenue teams use, like Salesforce, Outreach, HubSpot, and more.
But, content creation is still time-consuming, and most teams operate on limited budgets and resources. In fact, more than half of companies surveyed in a recent report said lack of staff and resources is one of the biggest barriers to sales enablement.
So, we knew that if we could close that gap by solving the challenge of creating high-quality content, we could multiply our customers’ impact, efficiency, and success.
Getting the right information, at the right time, for a sales rep allows them to spend more time selling and less time searching. This leads to a waterfall effect of increased win rates, fewer people needed to scale revenue, and significantly reduced ramp time.
The first wave in the development of AI at Spekit has focused on the application of NLP. This high-tech, agile, and seemingly limitless application of NLP within Spekit aims to resolve the longtime challenge of quality content creation at scale, particularly in the go-to-market world.
Today, we’re launching SpekitAI with three key benefits:
- Improving content quality: It’s known that writing is a nuanced skill, and creating top-tier content is about more than just avoiding typos. SpekitAI strongly emphasizes improving content quality — ensuring consistent language, brand voice, and professional tone in customer-centric copy.
- Reformatting existing content: Allowing users to convert lengthy, drawn-out standard operating procedures (SOPs) into smaller, digestible sections of information, SpekitAI makes it much easier to understand and distribute the bite-sized knowledge employees need to get an answer and move on with their day.
- Automatically generating new content: This is a massive win for trainers who usually create content from scratch. With SpekitAI, you can lean on AI to kickstart the content creation process by asking it to, for example, create a MEDDIC playbook or create objection-handling tips for a specific company, industry, or persona.
By combining these benefits with the power of Spekit’s just-in-time enablement, revenue teams can completely streamline how they create, surface, and reinforce their training, content, and knowledge across the organization.
How to use SpekitAI to create quality content 10x faster
The five features we’re initially launching with SpekitAI are:
Automatically convert a 30-page playbook or a 20-page SOP into small, digestible bites that give employees the quick answers they need without disrupting productivity.
Instantly correct grammatical or spelling errors to increase readability and quality.
Clean up the formatting and styling in seconds.
Convert content into a variety of languages for geographically diverse teams.
5) Ask Speki
Generate baseline content, revise formatting, create summaries, and more. The options are endless. Some popular prompts for Ask Speki include:
- Write general best practices for implementing MEDDIC in a table format
- Provide guidance on the difference between a lead and a contact in Salesforce
- Write down key steps in a table that a rep should take to qualify a prospect in Stage 1
- I need a cold email idea that will engage my [ideal customer persona] with a unique and compelling perspective on [subject] and persuade them to take [desired action] on my [your company]
- Write an objection handling script for [your company] detailing the most common objections
With this functionality, you can create training in minutes, not months. SpekitAI removes the limited time and resources barrier and allows organizations to move, scale, train, and enable 10x faster.
The impact of AI on the future of learning at work
One of the significant takeaways from researching and integrating AI at Spekit is the overarching aim: delivering a more seamless employee experience. Decentralized information flow tends to be a thorn in the side of many organizations.
Spekit solves this by becoming a single source of truth, moving away from the fragmented, elusive knowledge found in numerous sources and towards centralized micro-content. Instead of scouring numerous data sources, employees can leverage Spekit for accurate, timely, and relevant information.
The AI-driven intelligence will evolve to become a predictive assistant that proactively provides valuable insight based on an employee’s workflow. Ultimately, SpekitAI will become an indispensable in-app coaching, performance, and training assistant that understands and forecasts employee and organizational needs.
Ready to give it a try? Learn more and sign up for the beta today!