As enablement leaders, you know sales playbooks are the not-so-secret ingredient in the recipe for success of your revenue teams. Great playbooks provide a set of standards to coach, train, and measure. The challenge is that playbooks in their traditional format are difficult to access, use, and update, which makes it hard for them to live up to their amazing potential.
Fortunately for you, you are one step ahead of the pack by having Spekit.
That is why we are calling all Spekit customers to join Andrea Rist, Head of Enablement Services, to learn a more agile approach to building and updating sales playbooks that meets your revenue teams in their flow of work. We will discuss how to leverage contextual playbooks in order to make your processes and best practices more accessible in order to drive revenue and boost performance for your organization.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What is an agile sales playbook and why traditional ones fall short
- How to leverage Spekit to reinforce best practices contextually
- Step-by-step instructions to build your playbook in Spekit
- How to source content for your playbook
- How to keep your playbook current
- And much more